Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net

Ajax ModalPopUpExtender Example to edit the gridview row values in asp.net

Here I will explain how to show the modal popup using Ajax ModalPopupExtender to edit Rows in a GridView using asp.net.

Description:

In my previous post I explained clearly how to show the gridview images with lightbox effect. Same way we can display popup using Ajax futures. In ajax we have ModalPopup extender to display data in Popup here I am doing sample to show pop up whenever user clicks on Edit button in gridview at that time I will display that particular gridview row data into Modal popup for that First design table in your database like this

for details and download projects:please visit

http://www.aspdotnet-suresh.com/2011/03/how-to-show-modalpopup-to-edit-gridview.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment